Clovelly Junior Golf Programme
Head of Programme
Dave Odendaal (Head PGA Professional)
Programme Co-ordinator & Head Coach
Mike Michell (PGA Teaching Professional)
Assistant Co-ordinator & Coach
Michael Ball (Assistant Professional)
- Beginners group classes
- One on one coaching
- Playing days
- Rules & Etiquette
- Grow the game of golf and lay the foundation for future membership.
- Create a safe environment where all kids can interact and learn the game of golf.
- Help young golfers become the best they can be whether it is representing our Club, Western Province, South Africa or playing on the PGA tour.
Range membership is available for frequent users. This will entitle you to unlimited balls for the year.
- Full Members – R1100 p/a
- Junior Members – R500 p/a
Members Range Special
Morning Deal : Hit as many balls as you want between 9am and 11am (Mon – Fri) – Cost R25
Lunch Time Deal : Hit as many balls as you want between 1pm and 3pm (Mon – Fri) – Cost R25
- Member’s Warm Up
- 30 Free Balls. (Must be playing a round on the day)
- Member’s Practice
- R20 for 50 balls
- R50 for unlimited – Unlimited balls for the day – NO sharing
- Junior Members
- R10 for 50 balls
- R25 for 30 balls
- R40 for 50 balls
Range Hours – Winter
07h00 – 18h00
Last bucket for the range – 17h40
We are currently in the process of constructing our new driving net. It will be located next to the short game area behind the Academy building. If all goes well we hope to have it completed by mid-September.
As you will also see we have begun the process of relaying the target greens with the same grass as the course. The idea behind this is so we can turn the range into a mashie course for a couple of hours once or twice a week.
Also, with our goal to make our range area a top class 150m and in training zone, the ball will react more accurately and give you better feed back on your shots.
Once our driving net is up and ready we plan to start a weekly chip and putt competition to coincide with our Friday draw.
Look out for further details.