Our Corporate and Charity Golf Days
Our Corporate and Charity Days are only available on:
- Thursday and Friday afternoons
- Between April and November
- Maximum 100 players
Indicative rates are as follows:
|Non Refundable Deposit||R 2 000
|Green Fee Per Player||R 260
|Caddie Fee||R 170
|Caddie Tip||Your Discretion
|Drive Cart||R 330
|Pull Cart||R 40
|Drinks Cart and Driver||R 500
|Scoring Admin Levy||R 200
|Players (Min - Max)||40 - 100
What you should know about your golf day!
Thank you for your interest in Clovelly Country Club.
To send in your application please click here and complete the form.
- Final numbers are to be confirmed one week prior to the golf day.
- The number of confirmed players will be charged for on the day whether they play or not.
- A time sheet of all your players is required by the club office 3 days prior to your golf day.
- All players must have a registered handicap and have their own set of clubs; the sharing of clubs is not permitted.
- Sandbags must be carried for use on our course.
- Golfers found purchasing golf balls on the course from caddies will be removed from the course.
- Tee times will be allocated to your group, in four balls, and at 7/8 minute intervals.
- All play will be off the ‘white’ markers.
- A non refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your booking will only be confirmed once the deposit is received.
- Where a deposit has been paid and course conditions prohibit the playing of golf, such fees may be refunded, subject to the approval of the Club Manager.
- The deposit will be held and offset against your final account which will be provided to you after your event for settlement.
- Our banking details are as follows:
Clovelly Country Club
Standard Bank Fish Hoek
Branch Code: # 03 60 09
Current Account: # 270 394 605
- All cancellations or changes are to be made in writing and emailed or faxed, and will be acknowledged in writing by us.
- We have carts available for hire and are booked through the Pro Shop (+27 21 782 6410).
- The use of Golf Carts on the course is the responsibility of the driver, who must ensure that they are driven in an intelligent and responsible manner.
- Under no circumstances may children or caddies drive cars.
- In wet conditions particular care must be taken that damage does not occur to fairways.
- Drivers of the cart must obey on-course directional signs indicating where carts may be driven.
- Carts must not be driven between bunkers and greens or over mounds and may not be parked within 5 meters of the green.
- Caddies are available for your day.
- We have a maximum of 25 caddies available.
- If you use a Caddie a fee is applicable. Tipping is optional.
- Pull carts are available from the Pro Shop.
- Registration tables will be set up for you in the entrance area downstairs.
- Our starter will be provided to start your field.
- Golfers must ensure they keep up with the 4 ball ahead of them.
- Should you require assistance from the club with scoring please advise.
- There is an administration levy for this service.
- Please provide us with your competition format details.
- Halfway House stops must be limited to a maximum of 15 minutes.
- There is no outside catering permitted in the Halfway House.
- A roving drinks cart can be arranged.
- A fee for the cart and for the driver will be charged.
- All drinks must be purchased from our bar.
- The giving away of alcohol on the course is forbidden, however shooters may be given out, with prior consent of the Club Manager, on the 1st and/or 10th tees only.
- Please note that the club does NOT provide any tables, chairs or ice for use on the course.
- All sponsors will be assisted to their allocated holes.
- No unaccompanied vehicles are permitted on the course.
- A list of all sponsors on the course is required in the club office the day prior to the golf day.
- All sponsors must be accompanied by club staff onto the golf course.
- We have a 3 phase electrical supply and a high pressure water reticulation mainlines running underground throughout the course. Therefore any advertising with spikes or stakes may only be put on the course under the strict supervision of one of our qualified staff members.
- The club cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage of materials.
- All branding must be removed from the clubhouse and course immediately after your function.
- Please contact our Caterer (+27 21 782 2920) should you require pre or post golf refreshments, menu options and costs.
- If you have a post golf dinner it will be served in our function room upstairs.
- A prize-giving table will be set up for you.
- If required the PA system is available.
- Please note that no outside catering is permitted.
- We are a soft spike course.
- Please ensure that your guests are aware of our dress code.
- Attire is casual and Members and Guests are required to be neat and presentable at all times.
- When playing golf: Shirts with collars and sleeves, conventional long trousers, golf shorts worn with golf socks or short socks, golf shoes (Soft Spike).
- NOT APPROVED: Footwear worn without socks, football type shorts, football socks, beachwear, T-shirts, shirts with advertising logos on back, jeans/denims, slip slops.
- Please do not hesitate to call our Golf Director, Damian Wrigley, if there is any further information you would like to discuss regarding your day. (021 784 2111 / 083 724 1291).